14 August 2008

Still not feeding...

Okay, so it's now almost 2:30 and I've spent the last hour trying to set up an RSS feed with no success:( I know I'm probably missing or misreading a simple directive, however, I am calling it quits for the day.

In case some kind-hearted and feed-savy fellow explorer reads this today and wishes to offer some online assistance, my dilemma is as follows: I signed up for a Feed Reader with Google reader and added three separate feeds to my page there. Then, I went to my blog and pulled up the gadget for feeds, which then asked me to submit the Feed URL. Nothing I put in this line works. I've tried the URL for the Google Feed Reader and the URLs of the individual feeds with no result.

Any suggestions out there?

I'm willing to feed on humble pie if I could just get this gadget to work:)

Turtleneck Girl

2 comments:

The EEB said...

The Washington Post feeds do seem slow to hop to it. I added the Post top stories feed to my blog. Sometimes it updates; sometimes it doesn't. Who knows why...

Maybe one of our colleagues can figure it out.

Scoop said...

Maybe this will help?
http://www.google.com/support/reader/bin/answer.py?answer=97875

I've seen elsewhere that The Post RSS has some problems. Will see if I can find out more, but based on above, perhaps all you need to do is wait a bit.