11 December 2008
Exploration 5: It's a Library Thing
Oh, I am having the BEST time with Goodreads (I show up as "Turtleneck Girl," with the photo of the orange kitty - out little cat "Mr. Seven" is much cuter than I am!) I love every part of this personal online catalog: the networking, the tags, the page counter ("I am on page ___ of another great read."). Currently, I'm limiting my inventory to adult titles; adding the kids stuff will be a project unto itself. Goodreads has come in especially handy as Rachel and I discover and share titles for our upcoming Adult Book Discussion Groups. We've each created a shelf for this purpose and can add to and see each other's picks on a never-ending basis. I've also gotten some great ideas from browsing the Friend's lists - so many great readers, so many wonderful reads. What more can I say? Miss Scrittura enjoys her Lettura:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If you decide to join Facebook (perhaps you already have) you'll see that you can share your GoodReads books with your Facebook friends. Many of us have chosen GoodReads over Facebook for just that reason.
Post a Comment