30 June 2009

Céad Míle Fáilte Romhat!



This post's title translates from the Gaelic to read, "A Hundred Thousand Welcomes to You!" Oh, how I am waiting to say those words to myself on the day I step off a plane and into an Irish airport terminal! My husband and I are planning an April 2010 trip to Ireland and I have decided to utilize my Del.icio.us account to tag and store online travel sources. So far, I've bookmarked several travel guides, a recent article from the New York Times, and an online Irish newspaper. Future snags will most likely include Google maps, embassy details, and airline sites.

It's been interesting to explore similar sources tagged by other Del.icio.us users. I plan to introduce my husband to Del.icio.us so that we can build our travel web together. And that reminds me, we need to get our passports! I think I'll look up the closest passport application location and save it to my account. Éirinn go Brách!

No comments: