
Here I am, mouse in hand, aptly wrapping up my Web 2.0 Exploration. I enjoyed opening up each exploration and playing with the various tech offerings. I'm especially pleased with my blog and will continue to post new discoveries:-)
Web 2.0 has been a great project. I just looked over Webware's list of top 100 apps for 2008 and was encouraged to discover that I am actively using many of the noted apps, including youtube, gmail, amazon, craigslist, ebay, zoho and twitter. Over the past several months, I've also participated in a Learn How to Learn Online session and have taken several webinars. Throughout each new experience, my confidence with web technologies has increased. I am also much better equipped to assist patrons with a variety of internet questions and tasks.
Additionally, these Explorations have playfully yet intelligently provided platforms for drawing the members of our work community together. Nimbly we stroll down the information highway, sometimes alone, more often in groups, but always sharing our thoughts and ideas. We're communicating! And that is always a good thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment